Welcome to the Gnosis Forum 🦉

Hello, all. Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Here… & on the “main” account. <3

2 Likes

Great to join this forum!

3 Likes

Exciting times indeed. We are right on the cutting edge. What a time to be alive! I hope we can all contribute to the GnosisDAO in a positive, meaningful way. This bottom-up approach to governance, swarm model of governance, is highly effective and moves at hyperspeed when compared to traditional governance models.

DAOs in general are akin to swarm organizations. Swarmwise – The Tactical Manual To Changing The World. Chapter One. – Falkvinge on Liberty

4 Likes

I’m glad to be here. This is an interesting idea.

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m also Glad to be here nice to meet you all

3 Likes

I’m glad to be here. This is an interesting idea. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

What city would you compare Gnosis Chain to? I know GC is not an L1 chain, but relative to other sidechains and/or L2s, what would you compare it to? What kind of city is a canary chain for ETH 2 (i.e. NYC)?

5 Likes

Burning can raise the price of money, but the real problem is how to make everyone recognize its value

3 Likes

Wonderful community, like it !

3 Likes

Glad to be here. Hoping we can do so much together

3 Likes

Hey I got a super new guy question. Is there a guide or tutorial to figure any of this out. I want to be an active contributor but don’t even know where to go to learn and study. It’s embarrassing but just thought I would ask.

3 Likes

Great to be part of the community

3 Likes

Hey @Blueatlas check out the README: GnosisDAO Governance Process and visit the GnosisDAO discord if you haven’t already. We have all sorts of resources living there and happy to chat further there.

2 Likes

hello the community i m french and happy to begin this adventure here

2 Likes

Open the opportunity to early investors who got closed out of the swap window. We still hold many XDai tokens! People voted for the Swap…Not to close out the opportunity in 6 months. It was not a separate question.
Open the swap again or have people vote to re-open it!

1 Like

I’m glad to be here and involved!

1 Like

Hi community !

Very happy to be able to participate in the growth of Gnosis Chain.

1 Like

ready to explore gnosis ecosystem :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello all, I just find this wonderfull place :slight_smile:

2 Likes