We could do a trading challenge that pushes the limits of dfusion. Those are categories that could each win a price in GNO.
- Create the order that is used in the highest number of batches
- For each token that is added to dfusion the first user(s) that have a order with a executed trade volume of tokens worth at least 500 OWL will score 1 point. User with the highest score will win. (it will be easiest to win in this category by adding new tokens and immediately doing a trade on them.
- Total number of executed trades (of a user)
- In theory, as many as 25 different tokens can be touched in one batch. This price will go to every user that was part of the batch with most tokens touched.
- Single order with highest executed trading volume
- Perfect limit orders - out of all the batches with the 5% highest overall trading volume - this category will be won by the batch with THE LEAST generated utility. The user that contributed most volume to this batch will win.
- Don’t risk too much! This category will go to the single trade that generated most utility. (this can usually be achieved by large market orders)
- The order (touched in a solution) with the highest disregarded trading volume
- The order (not touched in a solution) with the highest disregarded trading volume (buy and sell token need to be touched in the solution that is submitted)