AnotherVizsla - Delegate Platform

Contact & Delegation Address Information

• Delegate Voting Address: anothervizsla.eth (have not historically used this address to vote)
  • Point of Contact: x.com

Introduction

Hey Folks – I’m an individual contributor who has been active in and around Gnosis since 2021. Ive been a validator since the first few months of the Gnosis Beacon Chain and a continuous buyer of GNO. Most importantly for my application here, I am 100% unaffiliated with any Gnosis product teams. I’ve always brought an outsiders opinion to this forum, even when it was in direct opposition to Gnosis core team. My goals, should I be selected as a delegate, will be to push forward those GIPs that will expand Gnosis Chain, carefully steward and use the DAO Treasury, and increase Ethereum alignment. Take a look back at my efforts to get the Gnosis DAO to diversify our stETH holdings for proof of my ability to force the difficult conversations. Long term, I have absolute belief and respect for the Gnosis teams and Karpatkey. I keep buying GNO because I believe in them. That said, I promise to be vocal in supporting GNO holders who are unaffiliated with the core team.

Delegate Motivation

I have always been active in discussions around Treasury use, project funding, etc, but as an individual investor have been limited in the impact I can have to “sway the whales.” I believe in the vision of the Gnosis ecosystem, but believe we are chronically under-appreciated as capital and effort has focused nearly entirely on the L2 thesis. As a delegate with voting power, I will vote for any proposals that I believe will increase Ethereum alignment, build brand and awareness of the chain, and improve Gnosis’ ability to drive value to those using the chain and investing in our tokens

Areas of expertise

• Financial structuring / investment
  • Treasury Management
  • Yield Products
  • Traditional Banking (and how to beat it)
  • Skiing / Trail Running / Fishing ?

Conflicts of Interest

Not a part of any team etc. Solo validator, Rocketpool validator, Gnosis validator, AAVE staker,

4 Likes