Does gnosis have an official merch shop?

Did a quick search and couldn’t find much.
In short, hosting/teaching a full day interactive wallets (actually use crypto) workshop.

Going to have vendors and users setup wallets, setup safe multisigs, accept payments for goods and on/off ramp.

The ideal is to use gnosis chain for the cheap transactions and the simplicity of the stable coin value.

Thought it would be nice to pick up t-shirts to give out as prizes or for completion of the full workshop.

Maybe pick up a small banner. If nothing like this exists, might be a great idea for promotions

5 Likes

Give me an address (DM or here), and I’ll send you a nft from this (merch😉) collection: https://xdai.unique.one/collections/0xe48ac8afb1463aBd5577a638df8055f142747330

2 Likes

Hi Billy - can you send us info about your event and we’ll try to send you out some swagannouncements@gnosis.io

1 Like

Will do shortly! I’ll send out the details that I have currently

this one is happy to have a new owner :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I emailed you but will also post it here for more vision possibly (email bounced back):

I’ll be hosting an in depth IN PERSON wallet workshop/training for a full day. It will be an understanding of how wallets work, how to manage different scenarios and make use of the technology.

Here is the current itinerary (WIP):

It is a small more intimate settings (about 20 participants) to make sure they truly understand and can participate in all interactions. Also the focus is how Vendors can use crypto for their business, we will be providing lunch but participants must go through the transaction of sending their payment to the Vendor’s QR code which is Multisig Safe. We will show how a Vendor can receive payments, the process of cashing out and handling multi sigs so it’s not on a single wallet (wallet hygiene). It makes the most sense to run this scenario on Gnosis chain as the xDai is a stable value so it’s easy to pay 5 dollars for a meal. We would be providing them with the xDai to run the scenarios (part of the Admission cost).

I’m also writing the smart contracts to show how things happen on chain, common scams and what to watch out for.

We are working on prizes to give away from those that show the deep understanding of the course (a hardware wallet, merchandise, etc). Being a gnosis builder, I would like to give more vision to Gnosis so picking up some t-shirts or a banner would be ideal.

Past online workshops:
Bridging to Gnosis and using Agave:

quick Safe Setup:

Appreciate any feedback and also seeing if Gnosis is interested in such an event

3 Likes

I’m just doing a follow up on this. The email bounced back so just wanted to reach out again after the holidays.

1 Like