Exploring the Potential of a Decentralized Science (DeSci) Fund in GnosisDAO: A Community Temperature Check

I liked to see how @ernst presented Gnosis at DeSci London, to showcase the potential of blockchain technology within science and how Gnosis can contribute to the decentralized science movement - well done!

Given the potential of DeSci to revolutionize the way science is conducted and knowledge is shared, it’s worth exploring how GnosisDAO can play a role in supporting this movement in a more active way.

One potential way to do this is through the establishment of a DeSci fund within GnosisDAO. This fund could be used to support DeSci projects and initiatives that align with GnosisDAO’s goals and mission. Additionally, it could be used to provide grants, funding and resources to the DeSci community in order to actively support and promote the development of decentralized science.

By supporting DeSci, GnosisDAO can play a key role in shaping the future of science, and help to ensure that the benefits of decentralized science are realized for the benefit of the community and the public good.

• Yes, I like the idea. A DeSci fund would make sense.
  • No, I am not in favour of such a fund - please comment below.

0 voters