GIP-13 (Phase 2): CowDAO and COW Token

very good but you must add more network

1 Like

Hope the feature is airdropped to poap holders.

4 Likes

nice job, let us do it

1 Like

Love this proposal. Interested in:

1. how COW token acquire the value ( future possible trading fee structure)
  2. the adoption of multi-chain and cross-chain strategy.
1 Like

I like it , cant wait:)

2 Likes

sounds great, any date known when the aidrop is going to happen?

1 Like

Thats great, but wen? :))

1 Like

this is good idea of tokenomic of this project

2 Likes

Ya imagine all the people who try to google CP :rofl:

1 Like

One big question does remain who qualifies as an early user? Maybe use the snapshot date of the 9th for establishing early users, as that is when the Gnosis snap is made too.

In my opinion, people who knew there was going to be an airdrop but not whether they’d still qualify yet chose to use CowSwap shouldn’t be left behind. Including them would have them view CowSwap even more positively and get them to stick around and excluding them might just sour them forever.

Of course there’s a lot of airdrop hunters out there, but it is a mixed bag and the more the merrier.

2 Likes

:cow: Great. Waiting for more details about tokenomics and more network supports.

1 Like

Question, is holding GNO in a wallet like Trust or Exodus enough to get the airdrop? Got some on an exchange, but I think I should move it to wallet right?

1 Like

Great job.
My two cents :

1. Definition of ‘early adopters’: Will we have or not the same definition in both cases - ‘airdrop’ and ‘community investment’?
    It might be nice to have a more strict definition of early adopters, for one case, and a wider definition in the other case. It is fair to recognize those who contributed early but efficient to creating the largest community as much as possible, to begin with (better to get on board more people in crypto coz community is a marketing weapon).
  2. Why do we have the word ‘Retroactive’ before ‘airdrop to early adopters’?.. ‘Airdrop to early adopters’ is probably enough - as all effects will be depending upon the definition of early adopters.
1 Like

Did the airdrop occur already. 1-9-22 UTC Midnight… technically has already past. It would have been 7pm est.

1 Like

09-01-22 was the time set for the snapshot.

2 Likes

Yes but 12:00 just past. So I am assuming that the snapshot has occurred. Otherwise 11:59 pm will be the last minute of 1-9-22 once the clock turns to 12:00 am its officially the 1-10-22

1 Like

great it’s good when the community always communicates with each other and goes to 1 goal.

1 Like

Months ago we were trading on another contract, then they upgraded to the current one. I suppose they refer to this

1 Like

wow awesome, Good thing is you considered everyone in this action. I wish you all the best for the cowswap team .

1 Like

should stick with the Sept '21 date as snapshot (when GIP 13 was announced) for early users, since it looks like there has been a good number of sybil attackers since then. while I don’t think its possible to cut out airdrop hunters entirely, if there are too many included it interferes with good governance out of the gate

2 Likes