please explaind early supporter

1 Like

If possible validators will be considered

1 Like

Does XDAI have the same treatment?

1 Like

Will the COW agreement add new features

2 Likes

The main thing is that it does not work out so that all the COW Tokens will get whales

2 Likes

The best cow in the world that can make milk tokens

1 Like

Just as the best cows are for the Netherlands and the strongest and wildest cows are for Spain, so are the best tokens for our cows.

1 Like

Yes, validators will be considered.

This forum post lists detailed information about GNO token holders about their CoW empty investment grid:

For GNO token holders, the snapshot will be taken on January 9. GNO holdings on Ethereum and Gnosis Chain will be eligible for airdrops. If you want to participate in a potential COW token airdrop, you must exchange your STAKE by January 9th (there is time before midnight on January 9th, UTC) at the latest. All GBC validators and the following LP token holders are eligible:

Balancer v2 (main network)
Uniswap v3 (Mainnet)
SushiSwap (Mainnet)
HoneySwap (GnosisChain)
Symmetry (GnosisChain)
Swapr (GnosisChain)
Elk (GnosisChain)
SushiSwap (GnosisChain)

3 Likes

more networks we need

2 Likes

i like the new platform

2 Likes

cowdao is more affirmed by cow supporters

1 Like

Hi, I’m a bit lost…is there a CowSwap/Gnosis TG or Discord to be followed?

2 Likes

Hello, may I ask whether the snapshot of GNO of COWSWAP has been finished?
Am I free to use my GNO?

1 Like

AFAIK it was taken yesterday. Made GNO price dump ~$40 at the moment of snapshot.

1 Like

Maybe you could use it to vote for the proposal, but can’t confirm

1 Like

The snapshot was taken yesterday.
But stay tuned Gnosis DAO will announce a locking contract for 1 year to get additional COW allocation (probably will be bigger as not everyone will lock)

2 Likes

“5% will be airdropped as reward to Cowswap’s early users and community members who already contributed significantly to the success of CoW Protocol and allow them to have a voice in carving the future of the Protocol and its community. An additional 5% will be airdropped to GNO token holders as direct reward for their support and investment in Gnosis DAO.”

What is the definition of an early user? Is this something that the team would like the community to provide inputs into? Agree with some previous comments that it should be date driven for early users eg Sep 21 but we should also reward those who bring in volume in later months before snapshot date was announced ie Nov-Dec 21. That is where the market confidence is coming from and we should reward the combination of the two.

1 Like

Do you know when the cow token will be distributed?

1 Like

so how much cow will come per wallet with this accoun?

1 Like

I love COW swap and looking forward to becoming more of an active DAO member.

1 Like