GIP-13 (Phase 2): CowDAO and COW Token

Setting criteria as trading volume this way sounds wrong to me. Simple/idiot question. Whose the most active user (early user, fair user, real user, call it what you want lol) between; the one who’ve been trading xtimes with few tokens, and will never reach 1k total vol or maybe after months (the poor for u now) / and the one who just killed the criteria in one trade whatever could be his total vol like 10k in one trade and swapping for swapping cause he has a cool portfolio (the rich for u with good rewards now). What the heck are all these discussions and community feedbacks you have for…? Sorry for my negativity but I really don’t get it. It’s so much work and energy spent for this result. Are bots that difficult to see or that poisoneous?

Are we killing decentralization to avoid bots? Or is this just a perfect excuse to build your citadel avoiding little mans to enter? There is no wrong answer as long as it is a honest one. Very serious question. Again, sorry for my negativity. Not really used to this.

Hi, First thanks for all the work you have done.
I would like to kindly remember not to forget the purpose of decentralization. You said you will maybe slighly change airdrop criteria’s for real users (Martin’s Twitter if I’m not wrong) but please don’t overweight the amounts traded. It will give the impression that you are giving more to the richest wich already seems that in the community (my impressions can be wrong). In anyway you will be criticized, it is a hard position, I understand the dilemma. Paraswap used another strategy and the team faced a shitstorm.
Take care

1 Like

The strength of the community is in its participants. Being as inclusive as possible is the single most important goal of this distribution.

At the same time, if someone created thousands of accounts and traded small amounts, eventually this individual will get non proportional share which essentially pushes out AGAIN the little guy.

This is the tricky balance between filtering “farmers” on one hand but including as many participants as possible on the other hand.

3 Likes

Totaly get the challenges here. Don’t really appreciate the way they are approached and have little doubts about the inner convictions. It’s just my personal feelings and subjective opinion. My mycroscopic case. It’s all good not to be 100% on the same line. I really do like the products and see the huge work and talents over here, anyway.

How can I be a part of DAO, My other account got hacked unfortunately, is the Airdrop validity is on or the snapshot is been taken?

This is a great way to bring out the best out of Cow protocal

welldone i like this advise lol wagmi

非常好!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i will voting for YESSSSSSSSS

You must need to think carefully about the proof of burn

good job i agree wagmi

Is vote already closed? I am probably too late, sorry :frowning:

there is a small question. If the airdrop is aimed at the original holders, there is no need to issue poap at all. For the original poap holders, why should we count the poap winners at the beginning, then issue them, then others will receive them, and then finally return Count it; if you don’t issue it directly, it’s enough if you don’t count it for the first time. On August 23, a large number of bots came to brush poap, and then sold it for profit. Some single poap was priced at 0.2E. At that time, a large number of users on our discord went to buy it. Is this not fair

They have found an address, the management address sold more than 500 poap, this is a complete damage to the real cowswap

0x9C4e110F538681c7a591fcE152FF72c4d948a514 0x96672AEf46C02Ab2dde47A890FF5E76a6518FC40

Only the original POAP owner is eligible for the airdrop. POAPs purchased on the secondary market do not grant airdrop eligibility.This is too easy for poap airdrop hunters to make money。In our community, many people spent more than 0.2 ETH to buy poap, and some were just annoyed because they thought they did not collect all the poap

very good but you must add more network!!!

Hello!
I wasn’t an early adopter since I just found out about the project. Can I participate in the purchase of tokens? And how can you help the community?