GIP-29: Spin-off safeDAO and Launch SAFE Token

Hey man! I have provided sushi liquidity on the Gnosis Chain since February (GNO/SUSHI, GNO/ETH and GNO/XDAI) and started betting GNO tokens on Stakewise since March, but I still cannot vote on the proposals because my snapshot remains equal to 0. Where can i stake or farm using GNO tokens to be considered in the next snapshot?

1 Like

Please launch this token! Will the gnosis beacon chain validators be considered for the airdrop?

1 Like

yes chad

预ē„safedao团队儽čæļ¼Œę€Žä¹ˆęŠ•ē„Ø啊ļ¼Ÿ

verygood I think you is this world the best!

i want very good ider

Hi when was snapshot for gnosis safe pls ?

Awesome, what a great idea! I strongly support it! Looking forward to implementation. SafeDAO Team Success! Team cheers! Hope to grow with the team!

1 Like

Hello! I just staked some $gno and joined the gnosisdao family. I wonder how was the cow airdrop details? was it proportional or everybody that staked more than a particular amount got same $cow?

Also another important question is that where should I stake/locked my $gno to be eligible for safe airdrop? thank you!

Support the move to hive off the Gnosis Safe into its own entity.

great proposal! the plan is very fair and making sense!
I hope to see more detailed incentivized plan for rewarding the long-term users and contributors to the SafeDao.

I hope you guys will think better! You guy see the mistake $cow did were the distributed high percentage to whales!!
I hope you should come up with anti whale strategy.
$Ape and $DYDX is top airdrop that went successful because no whales play, every body receive almost same amount.

1 Like

Yes, I am also agree with you. Thanks.

The proposal was clear about what percentage goes to whom.
It is not a free for all airdrop, it is an airdrop that brings value to GNO holders, in many different way.
If you were supporting the project, even if you made small tutorials with a couple hundred views or something on any platform to educate people about SAFE for example, you are eligible already I believe.
What will be wild: those who locked GNO will have their juicy meats
Nearly half of all the GNOs are locked, kinda amazing! :partying_face:
SAFE token will make everyoneā€™s mind blown away, as SAFE usually have-had between 75 Billion up to 150 Billion TotalValueLocked, depends on price movements, ~75 billion TVL atm. :exploding_head:
Check DeFi TVLs on defipulse website
Maker + Aave together: only 25 billion TVL atm.
Greatest and one of the most waited so called ā€˜lock-dropā€™ :smiley: of our times.
I am already super excited!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am new here, I go by Nigel and I have been aware of Gnosis for awhile now but being in the crypto space since 2013, I have noticed and perhaps others here have too that there already exists a SAFE Network, developed by a Scottish tech firm, Maidsafe.

Perhaps you recognize the name Maidsafe or Maidsafecoin which was one of the first ICOs launched by Mastercoin, later Omni. Again these are the ā€œold daysā€ in crypto but where I take issue is that Maidsafe has been around a long time and still actively develops the Safe Network under the original branding.

There is even a white paper for a Safecoin by Maidsafe.

Surely the @mods and @GnosisDAO, founders/marketing/etc have simply overlooked this, right?

Myself and others participate within the active Safe Network community (amongst others in the crypto sphere) and many of us long term members with ties to many others.

Heck even Brock Pierce being involved first hand in Mastercoin has ties to the Safe Network/Safe Protocol, being an early investor in the ICO.

Anyways, obviously I wish this project much success but I donā€™t think lifting branding, even if unintentionally, is a good ideaā€¦

If the founders or marketing team want to reach out to the Maidsafe team, they are very receptive and welcoming folks that can be pinged over at the Safe Network forum. Perhaps CEO @ dirvine or COO @ JimCollinson would be good contacts.

3 Likes

There is a limit to how many links per post for new community members so just going to share the link to safenetforum.org if anyone is interested in reaching out.

2 Likes

Not to pile on here, but word of Gnosis potentially infringing on the branding of MaidSafeā€™s Safe Network project is making its way around the Safe Network Community. Given MaidSafe has been working on this project since 2006, itā€™s probably a good idea to get in touch with their team at https://safenetforum.org/.

3 Likes

Hello, Jim here from MaidSafe.

Yeah, why donā€™t we see how we can work together and avoid collisions with a pre-existing protocol, or stepping on each others toes and bogging either project down. Thatā€™s the last thing we want!

Whoā€™s it best to chat to @lukas_gnosis ?

3 Likes

Good news, Good luck to the safedao team

Is or was there already a deadline untill when one needs to lock/stake their GNO in order to be considered for the airdrop?