GIP-29: Spin-off safeDAO and Launch SAFE Token

Hello Stefan

Wen phase-3 ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cowswap users and Cow holders too?

2 Likes

Well said. As someone who was unaware of GNO and chain before COW, I think this is an appropriate measure to help drive value and interest to the entire ecosystem.

4 Likes

As the first dex on gnosis chain we gonna get all the support from our ecosystem , it’s a win-win situation. Let’s make $cow $safe!

5 Likes

Completely agree with this comment and others like it.

Wholeheartedly agree.

hi, i begin use gnosissafe today ,is it to late?does I have any chance get the airdrop? the gnosis its very useful。

hi, i begin use gnosissafe today ,is it to late?does I have any chance get the airdrop? the gnosis its very useful。its cool I use it for my family

Hi, if i staking my GNO on StakeWiseLiquid Staking i’m qualify for the SAFE token airdrop ?

2 Likes

Hi everyone, what can i do with my sGNO to create more income and at the same time to be eligible for airdrops ?

Also StakeWise started two curve pools for sGNO and rGNO https://twitter.com/stakewise_io/status/1512089224056516608 which should be considered.

Will folks who locked GNO for one year be eligible for SAFE?

1 Like

hello guys
ETA please ?

is the snapshot of user/ecosystem airdrop already taken? if not, what’s the date?

Yes, everyone who locked their GNO there will be eligible!

Based on all the support from the community towards this proposal for a month I believe it would be time to start phase3, as it is a clear YES from almost everyone!
Like it up if you are ready for phase3

4 Likes

Let’s do this!Governance needs it

Voting is now active, although it seems like any votes at this point will have little additional effect…

https://snapshot.org/#/gnosis.eth/proposal/0x5187694133abfb3d140acce3b9ac2ecf033c657c816a18dc25d2e0c1a2a29ec7

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

lets do this :slight_smile:
super excited!!!

2 Likes

Very much in favour of this.

2 Likes

the proposal has officially passed :white_check_mark:
now let’s move on to the launch phase! :slight_smile:

2 Likes