GNO Utility and Value Proposition

Could we add Balancer (Arbitrum) LP to the list too?

3 Likes

Is there any other easy method for staking ? I really could not do it and also I joined to Gnosisdao what should I do to participate of dao airdrop ?

3 Likes

will there be an airdrop for people who used cowswap and converted usdc to weth as example

2 Likes

Can I hold GNO in a Gnosis Safe on GnosisChain? Will the contract to commit GNO for a year be available there? (Not sure how the airdrop will work in a Safe. Or is it easier to just hold in Metamask?)

3 Likes

@ernst hi … for potential CoWswap airdrop, holding GNO on Metsmask Xdai chain is enough ? or do we have to stake and hold LPs. Thanks

3 Likes

Any clarity around farm contracts if farmers of gno-token will get airdrop since the LP is actually held by the farm contract? I’m sure projects can help provide these contracts if they just know in advance for a most fair airdrop approach.

2 Likes

The more GNO I hold, the more will be airdrop to me?

3 Likes

yes. thats been confirmed.

3 Likes

Like this proposal. Excited by strict rules

3 Likes

What do I have to do to win the Cow Swap airdrop?

3 Likes

Yes, you can hold GNO in a Gnosis Safe on GnosisChain and the contract to commit GNO for a year will also be available on GnosisChain. I recommend holding the GNO in a Gnosis Safe but it is not required to participate.

3 Likes

No need to stake GNO to participate in the airdrop.

2 Likes

You need to hold a GNO token to be eligible for the upcoming CowSwap airdrop.

2 Likes

cheers for the clarification and the detailed set of explanations! Got the GNOs and cannot wait to see the future of the project, very promising!

3 Likes

Where can i stake my GNO. Where can i Vest my GNO

2 Likes

Amazing quality content. Best informative source so far for me. Thank you.

2 Likes

No need to stake your GNO – holding in Metamask will get you the drop. Or are you looking to stake on the Gnosis beacon chain? Then you need to buy hardware (team has a relationship with DappNode but any NUC with sufficient power will work) and follow the guide I have linked below. I dont believe the team has released a lockup contract yet for the 5% CoW drop that goes to those willing to lock up, but others can correct me if im wrong.

4 Likes

thank you so much! there are 4 different ways to get 5% of the airdrop, and i only see one possibility. Is it possible to qualify for the full 20%?

2 Likes

how do we vest our gno and commit to keeping them?

1 Like

In a way, yes. You get part of the 5% for holding GNO, another 5% if you lockup in the forthcoming contract, you can buy another part of the 5% at a $150mm fully diluted valuation (so youll need to spend more $ here) and then you control another 5% because you can vote how the DAO uses it, by voting your GNO. Technically, the DAO could choose to pay out that 5% to GNO holders and then you’d have direct control. Especially if COW token appreciated and GNO token didnt, that could make sense to do.

4 Likes