Gnosis chain must be listed on dapps listing sites

Hi,

It’s my first post don’t judge me If I am not using this platform properly :slight_smile:

There are lots of decentralized app listing websites like:

• dappradar
  • thedapplist
  • stateofthedapps
  • dapp - review

I think there is a lack of support for Gnosis Chain in these platforms. For example, I have listed flipa.live on dappradar in the other chains category. I think the Gnosis Chain team must put an effort into these websites to create categories for Gnosis Chain.

3 Likes

Welcome, it’s a fine and valuable post. Just checked the sites you posted and especially at the first one:

Unbenannt

gc is clearly missing, seeing all the other platforms listed there. However, I couldn’t find much about listing procedure, most likely one have to get an account first.

thedapplist only have to choose between Ethereum and Polygon, not sure if they will add others in the future.

Stateofdapps has an request button I just used it to suggest including gc, will see what happens.

dapp -review, at least regarding their editorial activity, seems not to bee very active anymore.

Would be great if someone officially involved (maybe @john_szczepaniak might know the right person to ask?) could reach out to dappradar, otherwise I will try to get some more info how to get gc placed there as a category.

3 Likes

I can bring this to the attention of our developer relations and marketing team. Thanks for your post @0xa5c86d0e0564685e03 !

1 Like

Hi @0xa5c86d0e0564685e03 I checked with the Gnosis Chain team and their first priority is to onboard high-quality dapps onto GC. They have been in touch with these platforms you’ve highlighted here so it’s a priority for the near future.