Gnosis Chain x Dappnode Home is here!

Today, we’re thrilled to announce our brand new campaign with Dappnode!

With this campaign, the most powerful Dappnode Home comes to you with 3 GNO. This awesome combo makes staking on Gnosis Chain a breeze, no matter if you’re a crypto whiz or just starting out.

This is our way of showing appreciation for your support and commitment to the Gnosis Chain.

Here’s the features:

• Effortless Node Management: Dappnode Home streamlines node operations with an intuitive interface. This means you can focus on what matters most - contributing to a decentralized Gnosis Chain future.
  • Effortless Staking: Dappnode Home takes it a step further by including 3 GNO tokens, allowing you to effortlessly set up and manage three validators from the get-go.
  • Maximize Your Earnings: Active participation in the Gnosis Chain network is rewarded. Dappnode Home x Gnosis Chain empowers you to claim your share of those rewards seamlessly.

Buy here: Staking | Gnosis Chain | Dappnode

Watch out our campaign video here:

5 Likes

This is excatly what ive been waiting for now i have to wait on wither the VA or a REFI on our Condo to come through to come up with 3 GNOs all at once. But alas C’est la Guerre! Please warn me before this progam ends i very much want in the best i could possibly do right now is buy a GNO a month maybe and that might have me sleeping on the living room floor for a few months. So…

1 Like

All users who purchased their Dappnode Home x Gnosis Chain can now start receiving their GNOs

For instructions, check out the guide: Gnosis Chain Incentive Program | Dappnode

2 Likes

Still waiting on the Funding for our VA CASHOUT REFI. Do not quit understand the problem but we are working on . The Lender of my Loan is on my side and talking to the VA trying to see if we can get this funded before the first.

1 Like