Gnosis for IOTA DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph)

Hi,

I am a member of the IOTA community, and several other top community members (and developers) have expressed strong interest in Gnosis to support the IOTA crypto currency.

3 Likes

Funny to read about Iota here, have been following it a couple of years ago cause the concept of validating 2 tx on my device as payment for my tx seemed too good to me. As far as I know this has turned out not to be feasible?

What kind of cooperation you are looking for?

edit: still have a T-shirt I bought paying with iota from a reddit iota fellow from Idaho😁

3 Likes

Seems you got attracted by scams and rugs😉. Or maybe I am just too resilient 🤷🏽.

1 Like

IOTA is anything but a scam. The developers have been extremely busy overhauling the code base. Dell wouldn’t continue their partnership with them, and the non-profit IOTA Foundation had the most votes in the last round of the European Union’s EBSI competition (which is still ongoing till the winner(s) will be announced in 2023).

1 Like

Where do you see possible synergy between iota and GC?

2 Likes

nothing at all? Did you post this just to get attention? @Moonshot.07161969

1 Like

I’m kindly asking you again to refrain from using obscene language. If you cannot do so than it will result in a ban from the Gnosis forum.

1 Like

Well there are some synergies that can be used.

1. IOTA has it’s EVM blockchain network.
  2. Even the extreme low fees of GC L2-Optimism are too high for microtransactions.
    → GC could provide additional value with cross-chain-contract interaction
  3. The Shimmer Network of the IOTA ecosystem is similar to GC or Kusama - staging network.
  4. A symbiosis between different frameworks are a must for future ecosystem growth.
  5. Gnosis could set up it’s own L2 IOTA Smart Contract Protocol (ISCP) chain (similar to parachains) to provide a seemless interaction between those ecosysems. A Gnosis parachain on Kusma would also make sense.

2 Likes

Thanks for the headings and especially the link, will try catch up a little on iota.

If iota is already EVM ready, is there any dapp I could try out? Last time I played with my iotas all I could do was sending 1 MIota (not one iota which was possible some time ago) from one account to another.

1 Like

ShimmerSea, TangleSea, TangleSwap, IotaBee (all futures Dexes, most of them will be ready from day one Shimmer launches.

Lendexe (Lending Defi app). Not sure about their launch date, but probably also with Shimmer launch.

1 Like
1 Like

Do I got it right that these are projects to explore once shimmer goes live but right now there isn’t anything that can already be tested?

In this case it might be best to wait for the hopefully soon happening launch of shimmer to see what kind of connection/collaboration might be possible to benefit both of our projects.

1 Like

NFT Marketplace, Collections, Exchange, DAOs:
https://soonaverse.com/

Borrowing/Lending:

Wallet, Exchange, Options,… :

Exchange, Farms - NFT Staking:

Mesh-Network, Microtransactions, LoRa 2.4 GhZ, IOT, M2M communications:

2 Likes

To gain more insights about the IOTA ecosystem, I highly recommend the Moonaco podcasts:

The latest episode was just posted today. Host ThomasQV interviews Benjamin from the ETO Gruppe (2500 employees worldwide).

1 Like

Thanks, will have a look. Already managed to get my Metamask Iota verified to play with soonaverse, just funding to the platform wasn’t possible till now cause some JSON errors, but will keep in touch, looks interesting.

1 Like

And here are some links to the official webpages of the EU’s European Blockchain Service Infrastructure (EBSI*) project:

• Contractors (participants) are listed from highest to lowest score (top to bottom) for each phase.

Soonaverse is not using Smart Contracts yet, because it’s a centralized platform until Shimmer is online and SC are enabled with the Stardust protocol upgrade.

Appreciate your effort to keep us informed about iota, but to avoid the impression this is only to spam I suggest stop posting links here without request or put them in a direct context about the original proposal which means: specify details of a possible collaboration if you think it’s already the right time for this.

1 Like