"Humans of Gnosis" - an experimental Circles group currency

Hey,
This is a great experiment. Sorry I didn’t catch it earlier. I’m stepping through the setup process now, and I have the QR code to share. There are a few of you in this thread that I’ve interacted with in the Gnosis validators discord ( @refri , @m3rlin5ky , @jbradach ). Hoping you can help get me to 3 confirmations.

Should I share my QR publicly here, or via a forum private message?

3 Likes

private might be better, will delete QR from above too, cause I already see a person in my contacts I have never seen here.

2 Likes

I’ve just trusted you. Agreee with @refri that sharing the QR privately might be better.

2 Likes

Thanks for joining the experiment @jbradach
I created the group and added the two of us. Also tested the AMM and bought some of your CRC :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it seems the group currency app has currently issues with the pathfinder so it might not be possible to mint the group currency without creating the transaction manually. I will work on getting it fixed.

3 Likes

Added liquidity for my CRC :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the link:

feeling quite human and very gnosis!

5 Likes

aaand finally I made it too (couldn’t wait till I get more CRC :upside_down_face:)

5 Likes

I also just finally finished setting up my pool.
What’s important for us to share back here?

My swapr pool is: Swapr
My token contract is: 0x7E50E1392336faf1D2375E85f1B4D571056C0016

If anybody needs assistance/guidance please DM me.

3 Likes

nice info thanks , i will support here a lot

1 Like

Great initiative @mkoeppelmann - would love to be part of the Humans of Gnosis group!
Here’s my setup:

User name in circles.garden: twalther
Circles token: 0x5458ec57f4b636C592a14d9eAAfEBE3ba286567b
Swapr pool

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Thanks for participating!

I added @tom, @5pence.eth, @refri and @paul2.
Now we have 6 members with me and @jbradach.

I changed the owner of the group from previously me to now:

This is a 1/6 Safe with the 6 of us as owners. (I took the EOA that control your Circles Safes).
This means from now on anyone of you can add new members. If the group grows we can change it later to something more secure again or even turn this Safe into a full DAO.

I don’t want to make any promises about the group yet but e.g. we are exploring accepting CRC for https://www.dappcon.io/ - if we are able to do that then it would totally sense to accept the CRC of anyone who is in the group. Meaning if you want to pay with CRC you either need to be in the group or you need to have a (transitive and liquid) trust connection to those in the group.

6 Likes

Hey! I am julien from Unlock and I am hoping we can provide the ticketing solution for Dappcon again this year! I love the idea of using CRC for that too!
I would love it if I could get some help getting verified :slight_smile:

Hey! Check out my Circles UBI profile! Circles UBI | Wallet

4 Likes

Hi! Please count me in as well.
Nick: @jaensen
Safe: 0xDE374ece6fA50e781E81Aac78e811b33D16912c7
EOA: 0xD68193591d47740E51dFBc410da607A351b56586
Token: 0x6b35C6Da733836BE97ceD8627C3747824450926b

2 Likes

I would also like to be a human of Gnosis! :owl:

@ernst
circles token:
Swapr pool

1 Like

I trusted you, Julien! Looking forward to the dappcon integration :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just added you and @ernst as owners to our safe (Safe – Settings – Setup), hopefully I did it right, I am quite new to this. Shall we also change it from 1/8 to 2/8 now?

1 Like

looks nice keep up , mind sharing more about the concept

1 Like

looks nice keep up , mind sharing more about the concept 9qkz0d2jfa

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Great - yeah - changing to 2/8 makes sense - can you do it @refri ?

We have a few interesting developments going on:
A) a very experimental dapp to mint HoG
B) also very experimental privacy solution that allows you to send HoG with shielded transactions
C) With the Zodiac Exit module it is now possible to redeem HoG for individual CRC

If you want to already play around with all those things: join
https://t. me/+Wkbkegja
remove the space and copy this and this together :point_up: :point_down:
CXJjNWUx

3 Likes