Introducing gnosis 1st metaverse project- poly186

Let me use this opportunity to introduce a metaverse project that will be built on GNOSIS chain in the next coming of weeks to months to years.

To understand what is poly186 and why poly186 is built we need to understand the problem the world is currently facing, this brings us to understanding the problem statement.

**PROBLEM STATEMENT**

Looking at the world as a whole, you will understand that with increased population we are currently facing lots of basic needs problems which we at POLY186 call WICKED PROBLEMS, you might be asking why adding the adjective wicked? it is simply because this problem affect the basic needs of man and if this needs are absent can cause humanity to enter extinction. This wicked problems includes education design, financial crises, health care, hunger, income disparity, obesity, poverty, terrorism, and sustainability, this are not a product of one part of the system that can be isolated and tackled in a traditional linear fashion but are instead emergent phenomena of the way the system is organized.

Solving wicked problems at their roots requires updating our social and economic systems. System change is about aligning the different incentives of economic and social actors across various ecosystem types to realize a new state of existence.

So here at POLY186 in summary we would be tackling this WICKED PROBLEMS by creating an Ecosystem where automating the production and distribution of basic needs is a state of reality that aligns the incentives of actors across the Poly Ecosystem, serving as the core of our smart social contracts.

You might have gotten a summary of what the problem is and how we at POLY186 wish to solve it. I am very sure some are wondering what strategies we have in place to exercute it, don’t wonder too far because we at POLY186 have been building for the past 8 years without funding and we have been able to complete some of our products while some are still in the early stages, follow up this trend to get updated, in the next write up I will give a detailed explanation of what this "WICKED PROBLEMS " are.

6 Likes

I think these wicked problems have a lot of variables, and solving them one at a time is an excellent way to help the world be a better place. I look forward to the detailed explanation of how POLY186 plans to trickle down these wicked problems.

1 Like

Tackling the “WICKED PROBLEMS” of the world isn’t an easy task, offering solutions for each task is even more hard, I look forward to seeing what Poly186 does to reduce World problema and make the world a better place

1 Like

Apparently everyone wants something great and something evolutionary but only few actually do something about it. That’s where @Poly186 comes in and tackles world wicked problems and creates lasting solutions to humanity. What more could anyone ask for ? #Poly186 #POLYVERSE #P8 #UTOPIAN

1 Like

This is an awesome idea.

So many first posters, and I don’t understand anything, this feels so wicked. Is it a problem?

3 Likes

Sorry about that, many of the first time comments are from poly186 workforce, as I initially said, I will be updating the post weekly to make sure everyone at Gnosis know what we are building and why we are building it