Maxlomu - Delegate Platform

Contact & Delegation Address Information

• Delegate Voting Address: 0xd333Bc5c9670C9cEb18f9A2CF02C6E86807a8227
  • Point of Contact: Forum profile*
  • Twitter: x.com

Introduction

gm, this is Max. I have been involved in crypto since late 2017, and in the last 3 years I have led the ecosystem expansion at Everclear (prev. Connext) - supporting it to reach $1B in TVL, and partnership with the biggest projects.

I am also a top 20 delegate in the ArbitrumDAO.

I consider myself a builder. With hands-on experience in what entrepreneurs, developers and creatives need to build successful infrastructure and apps onchain, I want to use these skills and experience to bring real, long term value to the Gnosis ecosystem.

Delegate Motivation

I have been a long time fan of the Gnosis ecosystem (and a heavy user of the prev. xDAI chain).
I collaborate with the Gnosis Guild team and use all the products that belong to the Gnosis constellation.
I see Gnosis as a high potential, high impact environment with a clear mission in the crypto space.
I want to contribute to its success with a non-political perspective: I am not interested in creating the best governance processes, I want to attract builders and unique use cases that can complement the services that gravitate around Gnosis.
As a delegate, I want to make sure we steer the DAO towards enabling the most fertile ecosystem.

Areas of expertise

• Building onchain Apps
  • Building onchain Infrastructure
  • Program Management

Conflicts of Interest

As mentioned, I am a top 20 delegate at the Arbitrum DAO.
While Arbitrum is an alternative place to launch apps, I believe the 2 ecosystems have very different targets, culture, and objectives, and can carve their niches in what today is still a blue ocean.

1 Like