MBA Conference Participation

• Should GnosisDAO participae in an MBA Conference?*

MBA Conference Participation

Is there an active member that would be willing to participate in a virtual conference focused on Daos ? The audience will be Graduate Engineering and Business students. It will be a great opportunity to raise awareness about GnosisDAO, to attract talent and to increase participation in Gnosis.

2 Likes

Hello @Reid3388, I would be happy to attend the conference. @john_szczepaniak may be interested as well. Please DM me with more information.

Happy to learn more about what this would entail! The best way to communicate would be through the GnosisDAO discord - Discord

1 Like

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it and would love to have representation from GnosisDAO at the Conference. The format will be a virtual panel with 3-4 DAOs. The moderator will be Axel Wiedant, who is a Senior Advisor at Jeffries and specializes in Digital Assets. The panel will take place on April 21st from 12:15-1:15pm CT over zoom. Please let me know if I can provide further information. If you have availability, could you please provide the best email so that I can send information on specific topics the panel will cover, as well as the zoom invite.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

@boonjue.eth Hi! Do you have availability at that time and if so is there a good email to send a calendar hold too. We now have BitDAO, ReadyPlayer DAO, and Defi Alliance confirmed and would love representation from GnosisDAO.

Thanks so much!

Hi Reid, I am currently not employed by Gnosis, although I am fairly active on the GnosisDAO forums and other DAOs. If you want representation from a core team member of Gnosis, I’d suggest you reach out to the COO, @ernst , who I’d consider somewhat of an expert on DAOs. Among other things, she is a co-host on epicenter and has hosted several podcasts related to DAOs. @john_szczepaniak is also a Gnosis team member who’s very active in the DAO space.