Mrtdlgc - Delegate Platform

Contact & Delegation Address Information

• Delegate Voting Address: mrtdlgc.eth
  • Point of Contact: handle mrtdlgc on almost any social platform that you can think of
  • Twitter: @mrtdlgc

Introduction

gmgm! This is mrtdlgc. I have been involved in crypto in general since late 2017 when I got assigned to translate an article on how blockchain could help solve corruption through transparency in the now outdated forms of organizations/governance practices as well as enabling the inclusion of non-privileged communities (namely the global south) into the financial realm. I have discovered DAOs in 2020, right after the DeFi summer as you like to call it, and have contributed to DAOs such as 1Hive, Agave, Token Engineering Commons, and learned how to find my path in the dark forest. Hence, I have been contributing to the then xDai, now Gnosis ecosystem for the past 4 years to build better forms of governance and transparent structures mainly through public goods funding and tools that everyone can use without prejudice to their backgrounds mainly in comms/marketing/community support roles.

Delegate Motivation

As someone who has already contributed considerably to the development of the Gnosis ecosystem, and as someone who has always tried to be the voice of the community, my main motivation as a delegate will be to encourage transparency, promote a positive-sum approach, and ask for better accountability. I am committed to not withhold myself from voicing concerns around proposals that do not fit into the core values of Gnosis (most importantly around credible neutrality, community ownership, and censorship resistance). I believe the intrinsic value of blockchains is in their ability to enable everyone in the world to participate in any interaction with other peers without the restriction of any arbitrary authority or any middleman. Let us make GC cypherpunk again.

Areas of expertise

• Governance
  • Public goods funding
  • Humanities (post-structuralism)
  • Literary theory
  • Communications

Conflicts of Interest

Right now, I am not part of any organization that would put create a conflict of interest other than informally contributing to and participating in discussions at 1Hive and Gardens communities (yes 1Hive is still alive :smiley: )

7 Likes