Proposal for a Gnosis Ecosystem Report for 2023

Hey, I’m a founding member at pyor.xyz.

We’re a blockchain analytics firm and we work with protocols by giving high-fidelity insights. We have our own data product which we use to perform analysis and deliver insights to institutions like Ribbit Capital, CitiBank, and Goldman Sachs.

I’d like to propose a detailed ecosystem report for Gnosis for the year 2023. The objective of this report is to give investors and the ecosystem a comprehensive understanding of the protocol. Example - Between July and December, Gnosis’s monthly active users decreased by 65%. But on further analysis, the transaction count per user increased significantly by 851%, a data point that doesn’t exist elsewhere.

Our report will be exhaustive to cover all aspects of User Engagement (Retention, Volume, Concentration, On-chain activity, etc.), Operating Metrics (Revenue, Fees, Working Capital, etc.), Competitor Analysis, and Financial Metrics. We’re open to incorporating other data points that the community/foundation wants.

Curating such a report will also give the foundation insights to effectively set goals for 2024, propelling the growth of the protocol. Example - Our analysis shows the retention of new Gnosis users is only 15% after the first month, ranking 11th out of the top 18 chains. This insight will allow the foundation to structure initiatives to retain more users in the long term.

Here are similar reports that we have done in the past:
Tezos - PYOR - Tezos Report - Jan 2023 - v1.pdf - Google Drive
Uniswap - Uniswap_November.pdf - Google Drive

Let me know if this sounds interesting and useful.

3 Likes