Reopen stake to gno swap

It’s really unethical when a project like GNO stops supporting users who missed Swap
Matic merged with Polygon no users are affected, Why you have set such a condition that users have to swap with in limited time period when GNO and Stake have the same value after both companies merged?

When 1 STAKE = 0.0326292707 GNO which means the maximum supply of STAKE is 8,752,303 and 8,752,303x0.0326292707 = 285581 GNO is allowed to stake users but now you closed swap then what happens to those GNO which is not yet swapped.

How liquidity of the stake token is drained?If existing stake users who fail to swap have drained this then what will happen to those GNO tokens which are never swapped

GNO team need to think about this because all such thing will create problem in the future with SEC when the project will expand.

I request GNO team to add support to those STAKE users who missed this swap, STAKE is not a shit coin that we need to take regular updates and we are active traders, we simply invest a huge amount and left as it is.

We don’t see any core team member in discord or any other place where we share this issue.Kindly take this matter seriously.

5 Likes

I am in the same situation than you do. As an early investor who maintained limited engagement with social platforms, I was unaware of the potential swap that has recently taken place. Consequently, I now find myself in possession of a substantial stake that currently holds no value, despite my original belief in and investment into the underlying product, which continues to operate.

Did you receive some support from Gnosis team on the matter?

3 Likes

I totally agree that a swap contract without an end date would have been the better solution, you might have reed already in one of the other threads about this.

Like you I also joined long before the merge (or take over). When the discussion came up I actually opposed the merge, and I would have been happy to see some more ppl to argue against it or at least argue for better conditions.

But finally it was decided as it is now by the majority of $Stake holders, and of course also $GNO holders. No one can tell what would have been happened without the merge, xDAI/Stake might be dead already or had been flourished even more…but it is at it is now and imo everyone has to accept it (and can stay or leave).

Regarding the reopening the swap contract: Although I would have preferred a swap contract without an end date it wouldn’t be fair to reopen it right now cause many ppl altready sold their $Stake after closing of the swap contract (me too cause I used >2k for validating xDAI chain tx till the very end).

If you can figure out a way to reimburse ppl that haven’t touched their $Stake since announcement of the merge I would vote for it, but just reopening the swap contract don’t seem the right way to go to me.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your input on it. I do understand your position. And yes, the ones that haven’t touch their Stake since then shall be considered by the GNO teams as without their financing as well Stake → now GNO would not be where they are neither.

1 Like

I for one full support there position

Me too, I lost my money. I have 149 STAKE… Please reopen the swap or please how they can help us to recover ?

1 Like

any update on this? I too lost a significant amount due to my lob at the time preventing me from having time to track socials for announcements

1 Like

any update? i have over 300 STAKE and have been watching this thread and forum from time to time for updates… but haven’t heard anything new.

has this been voted on yet (to repoen swap)… is community ok with original investors being left out because of a technicality (too busy/sick/preoccupied or whatever to learn of swap vote in time)?

1 Like