Requesting info for a potential listing on LA Token

Dear Gnosis Team,

My name is Craig Henderson, I recently started a position of Listings Manger at LA Token.

I am very familiar with Gnosis as I use it for POAPs and I also use Gnosis safe.

I wanted to enquire about listing GNO on LA Token. I would love to see an OG project like GNO on our exchange. I have just joined the community and I am not really sure if this is the correct place for this,if not can you advise me as to the correct channel and I will delete this

I believe that it would be a mutually beneficial partnership.

I am willing to offer you exclusive promotional benefits in return. Please let us know if you’re interested in discussing further details.

Hi Craig!
The DAO could decide to allocate a piece of the treasury through governance.
I would suggest you to better explain what LA Token is, maybe share links to the site and docs, what you expect from the DAO (e.g. is it a custodial allocation? How much time funds should be allocated, etc…), and what would be the benefit for the DAO.
You can search for the GIP templates if you want to move forward after a halthy temp check discussoin.

2 Likes

Hello, Sisyphos thanks for the response.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Sure I can give you some more info. Here is the link to the site. https://latoken.com/

LATOKEN is a leading digital assets exchange founded in 2017. We are currently second only to GATE in regard to the number of digital assets on our platform. What I was hoping to do is find out more about any needs Gnosis might be facing regarding growth.

We have close to 3 million KYC-verified users on our platform and would like to expose them to the Gnosis project. Some of the benefits of a partnership include.

Increased visibility: With LATOKEN’s large user base and reach across social media and other platforms, Gnosis would be able to gain greater exposure for their project and increase visibility to potential users and investors.

1. Enhanced liquidity: By hosting trading competitions and airdrops on LATOKEN, Gnosis would be able to increase liquidity for their tokens and potentially attract new traders and investors to their platform.

2. Strengthened community: Co-marketing activities can help build a stronger community around the Gnosis project, as well as foster new relationships with LATOKEN users and traders.

3. Improved branding: Collaborating with a reputable and well-established exchange like LATOKEN can help improve the branding and reputation of the Gnosis project, potentially leading to increased trust and adoption among users.

4. Opportunity for new partnerships: By collaborating with LATOKEN, Gnosis may have the opportunity to forge new partnerships with other projects or companies in LATOKEN’s network, leading to potential new business opportunities and collaborations.

Here is a link to some of our USPs and some recent case studies with info on some of the ways I was thinking we could collaborate. the main ones I had in mind were getting the project listed on LATOKEN and doing co-marketing campaigns such as trading competitions, staking competitions, airdrops, etc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LvV5NAxVTms8_6Yg8GeEN2itaTYN0JXR?usp=sharing

We also have a huge audience and a great way to expose the project to our users would be AMA sessions and live Twitter Spaces that way they can know more about the project the DAO and its key members.

Regarding the time and funds allocations, it really would be up to Gnosis it can be as little or as much as needed.

I think that it would be more conducive to have a quick call to discuss it maybe 15 minutes just to see if the topic warrants further discussion.

I am looking forward to continuing this conversation with you,

Kind regards

Craig Henderson

1 Like

Hi Sisyphos, any updates regarding this?

Hi Craig. I was suggesting a better way to address the community.

1 Like

Hi, You are suggesting to make a proposal to the community? Do I need to be a memeber of the DOA to do this? Sorry I am not familiar with the process, how do I go about it exactly?

thanks in advance for any assistance.