Should GnosisDao treasury use a part of its allocated SAFE tokens to reward GNO, LGNO and gnosis chain safe users?

There title says it all. I just want to open the discussion.

I believe that at least Safe users on the Gnosis chain should receive an airdrop that is comparable to the one received on ethereum, independent of the token used.

I think that LGNO holder should be rewarded, as well as early GNO holder

I guess that somewhere around 2.5-5% of the 15% allocated to gnosisdao could be used (so between 16-33% of the tokens allocated to gnosisdao)

As I said, I just want to open the discussion, I think that this should end up as a proposal when it will have been properly discussed

11 Likes

Big Yes.

Best practices in my opinion:

Take a snapshot before the announcement of the SAFE airdrop so only people who supported the gnosis ecosystem are rewarded (not the one buying for this airdrop)
The holder share should mostly be defined by the holding time then by the size (way more by the time holding imo)

I believe the share should be as big as possible because $GNO has been « terrible » to use in the DeFi ecosystem and made holders miss opportunities to yield elsewhere (a lot were involved in the token to feel exposed to the success of $SAFE)

I hope this helps!

Agree with this. Long term support is key. Locking GNO is a show of that, validators and long term holders and safe usage on Gnosis chain. Looking forward to whatever the proposal is.

@StefanGeorge was on twitter back in Feb telling people to lock their GNO in order to be eligible for future airdrops including SafeDao.

So pretty sure that’s already the plan, but agreed there needs to be some confirmation asap and probably should have been included in the initial announcement.

2 Likes

Strongly support rewarding GNO holders and stakers. We’re running validators because we believe in Gnosis Chain.

2 Likes

I think that the proposal should be made before initial token distribution, so it can be distributed at the same time as the ethereum safe users airdrop

1 Like

Yes! As a LGNO holder, I’ve been kind of bummed. We’re missing out on all the liquid staking and much more interest earning opportunities.

I locked early as I believe in Gnosis/COWswap/SAFE. There were a lot of talk about LGNO getting safe not just COW when the lock period began.

1 Like

yes, see my comment. I locked assuming we were getting SAFE and COW airdrop. Has been pretty quiet on the LGNO front…

Yes please. I believe it will portrays equity and foster community growth and interactions

will the snapshot include stakers and holders of vGNO ? ( vested token used to partially reimburse agave and hundred users affected by hack )