Stake coin is still on?

Hello
I have stake coin and a Liquidity pool of Stake/ETH, why is it so low, have stake coin been replaced?

https://snapshot.org/#/xdaistake.eth/proposal/0x646cd97b769b4f1b7d7223b46f5e6ded097ae2ee3e0f1433a7b597e021a4d6d4

1 Like

So I can’t exchange my x-day for GNO now?

1 Like
1 Like

This is good, i left the banking system, i come to crypto and voula if i have a problem in life like a divorce wen i come back, no sir, now there is nothing you can do.
Imagine Satoshi coming back and bitcoin has joined with Etherium, and there was 6 months for swaping coins, hoh sir your mistake to be in a coma, its your foult that you were not watching our posts.
I think you are in the right path to have a big suporte from a big comunity.
Congratulations for the good work

1 Like

I completely understand your frustration, it’s not the first time it has come up (e.g. Stake Token Swap). Imo it would have been much better to have an exchange contract calculated to change all outstanding $Stake and this could have stayed open forever. I don’t know why this hadn’t been done, only valid argument I see is the fear that someone might be able to mint new $Stake, but maybe there are other arguments too I am not aware of.
But even though I agree with you that a better way could have been choosen I don’t see a way to go now that’s fair not only to the few that missed the changes till now but also to the much larger crowed that sold in between. Do you have a resonable proposal that would cover all of this?

4 Likes

this is complete bullshit

its decentralized thievery.

you just took our token supply and made it worthless and we were the early supporters of the project.

This could easily be illegal in the US. these devs and dao members are not even anonymous and they strait up rugpulled $Stake

4 Likes

Completely agree with this. Life happens. In my case it was a combination of my life being turned upside down in general, as so many have, in combination with bleeding ledger stopping support for Windows 7 (which 30% of windows users still use because W10 IS malware) and me only getting around to upgrading earlier this year. If xdai stake were only for active participants in the community of that specific token then the circulation should have been limited to that community. How is crypto going to engage people in the world outside when those of us who have taken an interest been ripped off again and again. Only twice in my case, this being one of them, and twice is NOTHING! So many people get scammed, rugged (which is what this feels like), drained and conned left, right and centre. I feel like I’ve been pretty lucky compared to most people who have tried to engage with the crypto world. Re-open the damn exchange window, Gnosis! If you need to adjust the ratio a bit, well, if you must you must, but that 6 month cutoff date was appalling.

1 Like