Stake Token Swap ll

You guys scammed/screwed over $STAKE holders that weren’t watching your every move. You have no integrity. All your investors should have been included in the token swap and you could have insured this by doing an air drop to every wallet holding $STAKE, but you didn’t. Myself and others are looking to hold these people accountable because what they did can’t be legal. And they continue to ignore the fact that they’re being asked to make things right.

2 Likes

I am sorry for your loss but I also have to say that everybody had a couple of month time to swap their STAKE. In crypto all projects are in alpha/beta stage, even Ethereum is still under heavy development. You need to look at your investments on a regularly monthly base.

1 Like

I understand your frustration. Have you had a chance to check liquidity on Honeyswap for the STAKE token after we talked a few weeks ago?

Please know that the former xDai team sent out numerous communications on when the deadline was and how to swap.

Please follow the Gnosis Chain Twitter account if you do not already https://twitter.com/gnosischain

3 Likes

Yeah, right, watch the court cases start churning if ETH ever turns around to its holders and tells them their coins are old and don’t count any more because they left their investment ‘in good hands’ for a couple of years.

1 Like