We present you: The first CL AMM in Gnosis Chain - by Swapr

Hello Gnosis fam!

We are Swapr, an AMM player focused on optimizing the swapping experience mostly through providing the best UX possible and with a decentralization mindset.

You might remember us like the first DEX built by a DAO (DxDAO) or the AMM with built-in farming, or from other chains like Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, or Polygon to name a few…

Today, we’re excited to introduce ourselves as the first AMM to bring concentrated liquidity to the Gnosis Chain. We’re in the process of launching Swapr V3, in collaboration with Algebra Finance, to integrate concentrated liquidity (CL) and dynamic fee structures. This will ensure that users always receive the best possible rates.

The launch of Swapr V3 will improve the Gnosis ecosystem, evolving in mutual growth and opportunities for everyone involved, including us.

Gnosis chain has already experienced constant growth, and we believe this is the beginning of a new era.

These thoughts come not only by the launch of our dApps, but also by groundbreaking developments like sDAI and aggregators like Cow Swap that bring innovation to the space. Collectively we can only hope for exponential growth for the network.

Even more with the expansion of its stablecoin offerings lead by EURe and agEUR, the launch of Gnosis Pay and constant look for growth in the Real World Assets (RWA) sector.

Swapr is also growing and looking to improve all the time. At the moment, we are running different farming campaigns in Swapr V3, with incentives in $SWPR token.

These incentives are available to claim in Merkle Protocol once you have provided liquidity in our pools.

In order to keep getting better, we partnered with Gamma Strategy as an ALM to automate the constant liquidity position management that is needed on CLAMMs. This key integration will maximize profitability and minimize impermanent loss by rebalancing the assets and deepening liquidity. Gamma will also manage for you the liquidity ranges and the fees will be automatically compounded.

We expect the Gnosis community to give us a try and provide us feedback, we believe in building in public, and with the involvement of the community.

With that said, we also hope to be able to find other DAOs/projects that are building in Gnosis chain to reach out to us if they would like to deploy their liquidity with us.

Thank you for your attention.

Swapr team

X/Twitter: @Swapr_dapp
Farcaster: @Swapr

12 Likes

Sounds good!

An ongoing goal for Gnosis is to have supreme liquidity between EURe, GBPe (both Monerium stables we use in Gnosis Pay) and sDAI, agEUR, wstETH (interest earning tokens that people might prefer to hold).

How would you propose to use Swapr to achieve that?

5 Likes

I’m not affiliated with Swapr in any way, just sharing some thoughts:

I think with the Merkl tool, Swapr could finetune the distributions to specifically incentivize liquidity depth in those assets you mentioned. Merkl is quite versatile in that regard, although it comes with some trade-offs, for example that the calculation happens off-chain.
You could even incentivize single-sided depth, for example if there is more user demand for selling EURe against agEUR, you could target the rewards in such a way that LPs provide more in agEUR to defend the peg vs. EURe.

Moreover, for the interest-bearing tokens you could manage LP strategies through Gamma such that they always rebalance along with the increasing price of the token. Although worth noting that Gamma in itself is not very sophisticated in terms of strategies that they offer. Maybe some other provider, like Arrakis, could be considered for this. Also good to have competition between ALMs.

3 Likes

Hey Martin, I am Venky from Swapr.

We could create specialized pools which offer low fixed swapFee (0.01%) for pairs that are EURe, GBPe and other interest bearing tokens. We already have sDAI-EURe pools and sDAI-WXDAI pairs at this setup.

Working with gamma and other ALMs, we also offer a very very narrow tickSpacing to provide deep liquidity. We have also incentivized the sDAI-EURe and SDAI-WXDAI pairs to attract liquidity.

In the coming weeks, we will also be working with other ALMs and also look to incentivising other interest bearing tokens.

Open to any ideas and feedback around what we could work on. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, thanks for the inputs.

We recognise the versatility of Merkl and we have setup reward distribution to incentivize deep liquidity. Most of them are set up to reward the deep liquidity and for stable / pegged pairs, it rewards the tight concentration range. Merkl is also extremely flexible in rewarding one side of liquidity and I have seen how ICHI uses them on their pairs in other chains. We havent tried that out at Swapr yet, but something to test it out in the coming weeks.

We are also exploring collaboration with other ALMs and will be gradually bringing in more ALMs based on how well there is traction amongst the Gnosis chain ecosystem for CLAMM. I dont see it more of a competition, but would be great to offer diverse options for the ecosystem to manage the liquidity.

4 Likes

especially GBPe seems very low in liquidity on gc (less than 10k total right now and most in wallets but not in pools) and Monerium don’t have enabled it for EU ppl yet, at least for me it says ‘coming soon’ when I switch from EURe to GBPe for bank transfer. Otherwise I would be glad to supply some GBPe liquidity.

Regarding the pairing with yield bearing tokens I am not too sure if this will get traction for concentrated liquidity. To me as a liquidity provider it seems these pools are not used to much for trading, maybe cause of the more complex math behind. Also the yield bearing nature of a token becomes less useful if you pair one with a non yield bearing token, and you would most likely don’t select a tight range. To me these are more long term positions needing a wide range.

6 Likes