Welcome to the Gnosis Forum šŸ¦‰

GnosisDAO is the steward of the Gnosis ecosystem.

37 Likes

VERY excited to have learned about Gnosis. VERY excited about prediction markets. I see Gnosis blowing upā€¦in a good way. Iā€™ll keep learning about Gnosis, reading the forum, papers, etc. If anyone has any recommendations, please share. Thx

23 Likes

Super excited about what you guys are doing.

Weā€™ve been talking privately to some of the guys at Gnosis and we will propose a collaboration opportunity soon!

Hope to see us work together

8 Likes

excited to join community!

5 Likes

This will help the development of the community, I agree

5 Likes

very lucky to come here learning somethingļ¼Œ ui goodļ¼use smoothļ¼

3 Likes

This is really exciting news

3 Likes

buying a little GNO now so I can participate in governanceā€¦ legit project, around since several years now. undervalued.

5 Likes

Excited to join the Gnosis Forum!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Excited to join the Gnosis Forum!!!

4 Likes

excited to join community!

2 Likes

excited to be here. hopefully we achieve greater things as a community this year

4 Likes

Hello, all. Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Hereā€¦ & on the ā€œmainā€ account. <3

2 Likes

Great to join this forum!

3 Likes

Exciting times indeed. We are right on the cutting edge. What a time to be alive! I hope we can all contribute to the GnosisDAO in a positive, meaningful way. This bottom-up approach to governance, swarm model of governance, is highly effective and moves at hyperspeed when compared to traditional governance models.

DAOs in general are akin to swarm organizations. Swarmwise ā€“ The Tactical Manual To Changing The World. Chapter One. ā€“ Falkvinge on Liberty

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad to be here. This is an interesting idea.

3 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™m also Glad to be here nice to meet you all

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad to be here. This is an interesting idea. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

What city would you compare Gnosis Chain to? I know GC is not an L1 chain, but relative to other sidechains and/or L2s, what would you compare it to? What kind of city is a canary chain for ETH 2 (i.e. NYC)?

5 Likes