Wish there was an engagement guide希望有一个参与指南

Because of language reasons, many small partners have not entered DAO. It would be much better if there is a guide in this regard, and there will be more and more small partners。
因为语言的原因,很多小伙伴没有进入DAO,如果在这方面有一个指南会好很多,小伙伴会越来越多。

8 Likes

同感。 开通一个中文交流渠道,大都看不懂英文

Does Google translate do a sufficient job of translating Chinese to English or vice-versa? I know Kleros Curate has a translation service but that doesn’t seem like a clean long-term solution. I agree some thought should be put into this as China has lots of like-minded and talented web3 folks as well. They could help grow the Gnosis ecosystem.

I agree - this would be a great way to further engage the community through bounties. @yuanlai and @xiaowaiwai are you on the GnosisDAO discord? Let’s talk there and roll this out together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey yeah, feel the same. May i ask how’s the process now? we would love to dive into this topic deeper and here is my discord handle: mialalala#2321 @john_szczepaniak

1 Like

@Mialalala, @xiaowaiwai, @yuanlai and @boonjue.eth would you all like to work on translating the governance tutorial and FAQ section of the forum together? I’m sure we can find a small grant to do this.

2 Likes

I am up to this task. @john_szczepaniak would a proposal be the best way to go about this in terms of structure and receiving the small grant?

I think the task is too small for a proposal. Probably best to jump in and then figure out the bounty as we go.

Would love to help and grow the Gnosis eco together! May I know how to proceed this pls? @john_szczepaniak

We’re in touch on discord - that’s a better place to chat!

Feel free to ping us in the GnosisDAO general-chat. Handles are @boonjue.eth#7124 and @no_planet_b | PST#6481

1 Like