GIP-13 Gnosis Protocol Token

As long as you participate, even if the last transaction is not completed, you will be have a poap.Haven’t you ever been involved?

If I remember correctly, the last time was the only time. As you said, the test lasted for a long time. Participants of the early test are very clear that this test needs to be completed within the specified time. Only the last time is an exception, because A large number of poap hunters are involved. In addition, everyone in the community has the right to express their opinions, and you don’t need to target me in this way. This is not just my opinion alone.

1 Like

In addition, poap can be traded and transferred. As far as I know, in order to obtain tokens, many people are hoarding and obtaining poaps through transactions, so that those who have not contributed to the project can get extra high returns, which is of no benefit to our community. So I am in favor of airdrops to early users and GNO holders. The contributions of these people are real.

1 Like

Happy to see GIP like this and great news for cowswap users.

I also agree to airdrop tokens to early traders. At the same time, poap holders should check when they receive the airdrop. If he sells the poap, he give up the airdrop.

I know that after GIP-13, there are a large number of Chinese airdrop hunters who use a large number of accounts and make small transactions in exchange for airdrop opportunities. Therefore: I suggest that the airdrop snapshot must be before the GIP-13 announcement, and the empty investment grid should be increased to $500 transaction volume to eliminate a large number of fake users.

rewards should be given for using cowswap early and infact poap should be ignored cause that was easily gameable

Each POAP should count as some amount of tokens, if you have more POAPs you get more tokens since some people really tested every week but only used the same wallet in every test so the POAP count is really important imho.

1 Like

they aren’t necessarily the earliest adopters. i was using CowSwap several months ago before they even started offering POAPs

i think it should be a balance of the two. consider the length of time the user has been using the platform, and then maybe give some bonuses for POAP. volume shouldn’t be a factor, that would just give an unfair advantage to whales.

i feel even the number of POAPs earned should matter. An allocation should be assigned to each POAP and distributed accordingly rather than a uniform amount regardless of how many POAPs held

hmm agree. also is there a way to join GnosisDAO, how do i become a member?

i would ask in the Discord about that. Discord

Continuing the discussion from GIP-13 Gnosis Protocol Token:

Really interesting to see how most people are trying to get the most of it. I can’t blame them, getting this airdrop could be very beneficial. Here are some of my thoughts.

• I don’t agree making a difference between early users and POAP holders. Why not? Because the really early users tested the product on the mainnet and took the most risk without being hold hands. They also spread the word and believed in the product.

• I also believe that the testers (POAP holders) and people involve in the community should also get the SAME amount of airdrop. Maybe they weren’t early users, but are really important to keep improving the product and building a community AS the early users.

• I also think that everyone should be airdropped the same amount of tokens. Because this would prevent from whales taking over and dumping the tokens. And by doing this you are showing respect to every person who contributed to improving the product and building a community.

• Please use a snapshot before this post… Otherwise your community will be 90% bots and 10% real humans ;). I was also a early user if Gelato (GEL) and was whitelisted for the token sale. Token was bought for more than 70% by 1 person… We even had to do KYC… They are never recovering from this, they lost their community and users!!

• Just to be clear, this ideas are not beneficial for me :(. I’m an early user, maybe just after the product launched, I’ve been following MEV products very closed. I’ve a poap and I’ve made trades for more then 60k or 70k on cowswap maybe… I just want this to be beneficial for the community and product. Just trying to think a little bit longer then next week ;).

6 Likes

keep seeing people mention chinese airdrop hunters, is this a known thing that there’s evidence for? more from China than elsewhere?

I wish the users of Gnosis Safe could also receive the airdrop, not just people have poap or use cowswap, because those accounts must be deep users.

Those people claiming “Chinese hunters” are racists. While it’s okay to say there are airdrop hunters in the crypto space, it is certainly racist to generalize them as Chinese or some other nationaility. Why do people think airdrop chasers can only be Asians or Africans, and not people from the west. Stop the racism!

7 Likes

how about rewarding early users more but also offering a token allocation to other defi participants (like governance voters across defi apps) so that if they swap up to a volume they can also get some tokens?

this would get new eyes pointed towards cowswap and would allow new people to test out the features of the product

2 Likes

that’s cool !! I luv GNO.

how to vote and snapshot for airdrop?