GIP-13 Gnosis Protocol Token

I think $GNO token holder can get some benefits, it may good for the long-term holder.

I think a reasonable token airdrop should be made simple:

1. early adopters
  2. users holding poap
  3. users holding GNO
  4. active community users, etc.

Since this is airdrop tokens, not IDO, there is no KYC for token collection, so you can get it yourself like $ENS. Some of the comments are very subjective, if you think it’s wrong to interact for airdrops, have you done it yourself? It’s not unreasonable and it supports the development of the project.

@qian you are not a fair and objective in the discussion of this matter, allow me to venture a guess: you yourself swiped a lot of accounts (the amount is larger, at least larger than the amount you just mentioned 100-200USD.) and then turn around and say that many Chinese people do this thing, this is because you use non-Chinese IP in doing this thing, you have a lot of non-Chinese KYC documents, this is very funny! , aren’t you Chinese?

In the end I believe the team will make the right decision. Thanks to the team for developing such an excellent project!

3 Likes

The team is excellent, and I also support this proposal. But I think it took too long to approve this proposal, whether we can take action as soon as possible.

What about token project?

How COW-MUNNIT can help to improve and make it real?

Any news about it?

1 Like

How can I get a poap?

Cowswap early user can benefit the airdrop?

1 Like

It is unfair to those who did not kown cowsawp until 9.21.

I think maybe you are an AirDrop hunter.

1 Like

Nice. but how to vote ‘yes’, ser?

Couldn't agree with you more. Hunters are also divided into good and bad, it is impossible to evaluate their mentality.

My opinion concerning the airdrop distribution:

1. I agree with some earlier mentions that each POAP should count as a certain amount of tokens, if you have more POAPs you get more tokens as it shows that you have been more active.

2. Early users on ETH network (before 21st of September). I am not sure early xdai users should have airdrop as it is easy to make large trading volume. Then again I don’t know what the stats are. I trust the team on this issue.

3. Early discord users that really contributed to the COW community particularly CowStars. They should get a big amount.

4. I think a good marketing approach to get new users in would be to use the current profile + referrals tool. Make it a competition where say the top 100 accounts by trading volume / referral volume get some airdrop as well! This will make lots of people share. Maybe even do it right after announcement of drop for launch hype.

In any case excited for wen…ever token arrives :wink:

2 Likes

Lots of talk about filtering out airdrop hunters but I don’t really see how this is any different than all the people who were just POAP hunting. If you guys/gals recall, the pre-Sept discord channel comments was 90% “where’s my POAP?” because of the whole NFT craze. So all these comments on rewarding people with airdrops because they have a POAP does not make sense.

I think a good place to start would be looking at how Paraswap filtered 1.3 million addresses into 20K addresses that they defined as “active users” that would be eligible for their airdrop:

It was a harsh filter that got rid of some legit users but it was their way to find real users. No need to reinvent the wheel when Paraswap gave so many great ideas on how to start the filtering process.

2 Likes

希望空投给更多的客户,这样会有更多的交易员知道这个币并持有它,增加币的价值

3 Likes

I think a major difference with Paraswap is that they had unique 1.3 million addresses that interacted w/ the protocol vs CowSwap which only has had 27k unique addresses to date. I think it was around 10-15k on the 21st of September.

So in that regard it is clear that Paraswap had a much higher amount of airdrop hunters whereas I think that is less the case with CowSwap. Most of the POAP events other than the Stable Launch POAPs only had a few dozen participants in the early testing sessions in July/August and ~300 & ~700 for the two september ones.

In the scope of an airdrop to thousands of users these aren’t very high numbers and amongst them you’ve got people who have been in the discord, contributing, testing week in week out for months. So for me at least I think that the POAP holders should definitely get rewarded. That being said of course other regular early users from before airdrop announcement who don’t have POAPs should definitely get rewarded as well! I think the best outcome is to try to make sure the community is happy & growing - I also think that newer users who really bring something to the project should be elligible as well.

5 Likes

Airdrops are supposed to reward early contributors; if I say that I will airdrop and then reward speculators who see this information, what is the significance of airdrops?

I think what you said is very reasonable,the number of hunters is limited in cow. The hunters soared because dydx and ens,but specific characteristics of mev the number is not obvious

The difference between cow and para is that para has been hinting on twitter that she wants to airdrop,attract people to use, including hunters and ordinary users.The last rule is unfair to ordinary users there is always some deception in it but cow there is no implied messages on twitter no such moral problem

sounds cool. wish im not late for this. look foward to

1 Like

good to see this happening. use cowswap quite early on for my trades. didn’t expect a token, just didn’t want to get front run. good luck in expanding the community

1 Like

First of all, I think the airdrop snapshot should be before the announcement, and all users who have used cowswap should be distributed fairly. Among them, there will be airdrop hunters, but the airdrop will also be a very good advertising effect, such as UNISWAP or DYDX, because there is no before the announcement. People know that there will be cow tokens listed. Setting too many conditions is offensive