GIP-29: Spin-off safeDAO and Launch SAFE Token

Will folks who locked GNO for one year be eligible for SAFE?

1 Like

hello guys
ETA please ?

is the snapshot of user/ecosystem airdrop already taken? if not, what’s the date?

Yes, everyone who locked their GNO there will be eligible!

Based on all the support from the community towards this proposal for a month I believe it would be time to start phase3, as it is a clear YES from almost everyone!
Like it up if you are ready for phase3

4 Likes

Let’s do this!Governance needs it

Voting is now active, although it seems like any votes at this point will have little additional effect…

https://snapshot.org/#/gnosis.eth/proposal/0x5187694133abfb3d140acce3b9ac2ecf033c657c816a18dc25d2e0c1a2a29ec7

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

lets do this :slight_smile:
super excited!!!

2 Likes

Very much in favour of this.

2 Likes

the proposal has officially passed :white_check_mark:
now let’s move on to the launch phase! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey man! I have provided sushi liquidity on the Gnosis Chain since February (GNO/SUSHI, GNO/ETH and GNO/XDAI) and started betting GNO tokens on Stakewise since March, but I still cannot vote on the proposals because my snapshot remains equal to 0. Where can i stake or farm using GNO tokens to be considered in the next snapshot?

1 Like

Please launch this token! Will the gnosis beacon chain validators be considered for the airdrop?

1 Like

yes chad

预祝safedao团队好运,怎么投票啊?

verygood I think you is this world the best!

i want very good ider

Hi when was snapshot for gnosis safe pls ?

Awesome, what a great idea! I strongly support it! Looking forward to implementation. SafeDAO Team Success! Team cheers! Hope to grow with the team!

1 Like

Hello! I just staked some $gno and joined the gnosisdao family. I wonder how was the cow airdrop details? was it proportional or everybody that staked more than a particular amount got same $cow?

Also another important question is that where should I stake/locked my $gno to be eligible for safe airdrop? thank you!

Support the move to hive off the Gnosis Safe into its own entity.

great proposal! the plan is very fair and making sense!
I hope to see more detailed incentivized plan for rewarding the long-term users and contributors to the SafeDao.