Should GnosisDAO Approve a Grant for TrustSwap to Deploy Utilities on Gnosis Chain?

TrustSwap is requesting a grant of $50,000 from the Gnosis Ecosystem Fund to deploy a full suite of secure smart contract services to the Gnosis blockchain.

This will include:

• Token Locks: Our token lock platform currently has over $6B TVL across several major blockchains. These secure time-locked contracts allow teams to lock up their tokens over a preset period of time in a trustless way. This includes Liquidity Pair (LP) tokens and will soon include NFTs as well.

• Token Mint: Anyone can easily generate a new token contract that is fully audited and customizable without needing to write any code or hire expensive developers. Mint makes it easy to tokenize any project, business, or community.

• Vesting: The TrustSwap Vesting portal provides a simple and secure way for projects to distribute their tokens over time to their team and community. The tokens are released in regular increments and users can claim their available tokens whenever they want.

By using TrustSwap services, crypto projects can easily create, secure, and launch their new tokens across multiple blockchains currently including Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, and more. We would like to add Gnosis to this list and appreciate the support of the GnosisDAO community.

This proposal has passed Phase 2 with as vote of 9 - 7 in favor: GIP-50: Should TrustSwap deploy smart contract utilities on Gnosis Chain?

Phase 3 voting is now live on Snapshot ← Please click here to vote.

4 Likes

Hi Gnosis community. Thank you to those who like this post and support this proposal! Does anyone have any questions about this or thoughts to share? We would love to get the support of the community so we can move on to the next phase of the application process.

My question is just why no one has supported this idea for a month now? would be cool to understand that? Why?

Hi TrustSwap team - please let me know if I can help you move this proposal to phase-2. I’m happy to assist if need be. You can refer to the Gnosis Governance Tutorial here.

1 Like

Thank you John! We will review this and let you know if any help is needed.

Hi John, Our initial vote was tied 1 to 1. We would like to re-apply for this grant with a lower cost of $50k. Should we draft a new forum post for this or is it better to update the original one with the new cost details and re-launch the vote?

Hi TrustSwap - I think it would be best to craft a new forum post and simply link your new post to the old one in the body of the proposal. Feel free to ping me on Discord if you need any help: no_planet_b | PST#6481

Hi John. It looks like the vote passed so we are moving on to phase 3. Are you able to provide me with a Gnosis Impact conditionID needed for this phase?

Hi TrustSwap - we are chatting on Discord about this. You don’t need a conditional ID to post on Snapshot and the conditional token framework is no longer active (for anyone who is not aware).

Hi John, Thank you so much for all your help so far! The Phase 3 vote is now live at Snapshot
Can you please un-hide the content in this OP so it shows up for people to view? It was flagged as spam and hidden when I tried to repost a previous proposal with similar content. If you can un-hide it and help us spread the word about this proposal we would greatly appreciate it!

1 Like