Should GnosisDao fund a grant for UNC ambassadors

As an alumni of, and club admin for current students from, a member university of the University of North Carolina, I am looking to integrate Gnosis chain into a few places. First, as admin for my campus’s blockchain club, I am hoping to guide students and club members into building on and using Gnosis chain for experimentation and growth. Second, as adjunct professor of two 100 level IT courses, I’m hoping to implement some form of building on Gnosis chain into my course plan.

I am seeking some funding from Gnosis to assist me in said ventures, both as incentive for my efforts, and for use by students and club members who need it to experiment on-chain.

I am requesting 20 GNO or 2 ETH (which would then be converted as needed for utility sake) from the GnosisDao Treasury.

Should my ventures be successful, I foresee the ability to extend out to all UNC campuses (of which there are >5). If my goals are met over this academic year, I am hoping to share my experience with my colleagues from other UNC campuses so they can do the same.

Is this a feasible request and if so, what is needed for me to formalize such a request?

3 Likes

Hey there!
Thanks for bringing that up. My first recommendation would be to check the template for forum proposals:

3 Likes

I support this my only concern is how the UNC Administration will feel about this.